GNO STEM & GIS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
FOR 3RD - 12TH GRADE EDUCATORS
Tuesday, June 6 - Wednesday, June 7, 2023 | 8 AM - 4 PM
University of New Orleans
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a cloud-based geospatial platform enabling individuals to create and share maps, apps, and map services with 200 inquiry-based lesson plans in 3-12 math, science, social science, English, coding, and computer science.
This 2-day workshop is designed to train educators in cutting-edge technology for STEM project-based learning to engage their students inside and outside of the classroom. Plus, participating educators will receive follow-up classroom support! Teacher stipends are available.
- Learn to tap into your students' spatial reasoning to strengthen their problem-solving skills
- Obtain Lesson Plans and Exercises that enrich your current curriculum
- Leave with new project-based, cross-curricular teaching tools that have wide applications
- Become active learners and engaged in their own learning
- Develop spatial and geographic reasoning
- Learn to identify and analyze issues impacting their local communities
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
Spaces is limited! REGISTER HERE.
Download the flyer and share with fellow educators.